Virtual Assistant – Part Time, Work from Home
Kaul Sales Partners is a business development company specializing in delivering new clients for marketing agencies, software companies and business services firms. We shine at keeping our client’s pipeline full of prospects; so much so, we need to add a virtual assistant to handle scheduling and inbox monitoring.
Job duties include:
- Monitor campaign email inboxes, LinkedIn Navigator accounts and update CRM records
- Schedule meetings and manage multiple calendars
- Support the account administrators with a variety of clerical and organizational tasks
Please do not apply unless you have at least 2 years experience managing multiple calendars.
- A comfort with a variety of different email and scheduling platforms
- The ability to learn client specific scheduling process and handle significant scheduling complexity
- Experience using marketing automation systems, or willingness to learn
- Use of Google drive
- Quick to pick-up new technology such as Asana and Slack
- Attention to detail
- Excel proficiency
- Strong organizational skills
- Loves to work independently
- Respond accurately in a fast paced environment
- Work ethic is a way of life
- Love to grow and keeping up with technology is a way of life
- Values team collaboration
- Appreciates the importance of communication and frequent updates
- Addicted to checking your emails and staying connected. Responds within minutes to requests.
- Work as an independent contractor.
- Must have daytime availability and significant flexibility in availability.